To transfer precisely measured volumes of pumpable product from cooking/mixing vessel into flexible pouches.
- All stainless steel construction
with stainless structural members
- Positive draining sink with
- Filled pouches are sealed by a
pneumatic "clipper", mounted
immediately adjacent to the
- Continuous monitoring and display of product temperature (measured
against set point) to prevent product below allowable temperature from
- Original Chester-Jensen design "double wall" fill nozzle allows rapid
filling and automatic evacuation of air from pouches while affording
maximum operator protection from hot product.
- Programmable counter permits pre-selection of desired fill volume
and rate, thereby allowing this function to occur at the operator's most
- "Sliding drawer chassis" design provides complete accessibility to pump,
gear reducer, clutch/brake assembly and drive motor.
- Rotary positive pump of special alloy 80 stainless steel (non-corrosive
and non-galling) allows close clearances to 316 stainless steel fluid head,
without seizing. Single lobe design affords minimum product breakage
and optimum filling for fluids with discrete particles such as pie fillings.
- Deeply recessed sink provides for product containment if a bag is
dropped or broken, minimizes splash during rinse cycle and provides
platform for bag being filled.
- "Thermal Assurance Package" prevents operator from sealing pouches
that are below set point temperature.
- All controls are at eye level and readily accessible for ease of operation
Use in all "cook-chill" process systems such as centralized kitchens,
institutional facilities, restaurants and resorts.