Super-blend cook & cool the tough jobs.
To provide safe, fast, and effective processing of any and all pump-able food products requiring heating, cooling, melting, mixing, blending, browning, braising, and/or other treatments generally required in these applications.
- Cone bottom and sidewalls that
are fully insulated and sheathed
in bright stainless steel for
operator protection, efficiency and appearance.
- Product contact surfaces that are available in either type 304 or 316
- Unique three element agitation system including large, curved, stationary
baffle, high-speed counter-rotating tri-blade agitator, and 360° sweep
agitator with nylon or UHMW scraper blades.
- Four component agitator drive assemblies, available in single, dual or
variable speed configurations, feature heavy-duty gear reducers and
U frame motors.
- Two piece hinged (and removable) covers with lifting handles, attached
to heavy gauge center bridge.
- Standard working capacities of 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400 gallons.
- Full draining manual or air-operated product outlet valves available in
both 3" and 4" sizes.
- Circulation jacket is dimpled and resistance welded to cone bottom with
directed "spiral channeling" of heat exchange medium.
- Many options available including: larger than standard capacities; extra
heavy-duty agitators and drives (for extremely viscous products);
modified tri-blade assemblies for special mixing needs; and Quick Blade
Release (QBR) feature.
- Scraped surface agitation together with the high ratio of surface to
product volume, provided by the 30° cone bottom design, maximizes
thermal transfer rates in both heating and cooling modes.
- The selection of only the most rugged and durable agitator drive
components promise many years of low maintenance, trouble-free service.
- Standard operating model sizes are certified to provide full volume
working capacities, with sufficient free board, under all normal
- Scraper and tri-blade agitators operate independently for added flexibility.
- Other CJ services and manufacturing include: No charge loaner unit
program, product testing facilities, timeline studies, recipe development,
control instrument enclosures, support services design, and on-site
- Bakeries: Cream and fruit based pie fillings, custards, pie and cake
batter, icings, etc.
- Confectioneries: Caramels, fillings, nougats, fondants, syrups, toppings,
- Commissaries & Kitchens: Soups, gravies, sauces, pastry fillings, stews,
puddings, chili, taco and meat pie fillings, etc.
- General: All pumpable food products.
- Standard sizes available with nominal working capacities from 25 gallons up to 400 gallons.